Academy for Conscious Leadership Mission Statement
The Academy for Conscious Leadership prepares leaders to lead from a place of service by guiding them through experiences that identify their higher purpose and create cultures of meaning.
To do this, a faculty comprised of Whole Foods Market Team Members, thought leaders and fellow travelers exposes participants to ideas that challenge their perspectives, allowing them to consider a new reality.
In addition to adhering to the tenets of Conscious Capitalism, the Academy embraces the following behaviors:
- We model compassion, empathy and understanding.
- We recognize the value in different kinds of minds.
- We challenge our perceptions.
- We encourage leaders to understand their own reactions, desires, motivations as well as those of others.
- We believe in the wholeness of all things and face our shadows along with our light.
- We model humility and recognize that we always have more to learn.
- We are creative in our methods and explore new ideas.
- We practice gratitude.
The world is ready for a new crop of intentional leaders, and through the Academy we will help them to flourish while enriching a vibrant and entrepreneurial culture.
The Four Tenets of Conscious Capitalism
1We are led by purpose
2We create value for multiple stakeholders
3We are marked by Conscious "Servant" Leadership
4We celebrate a culture of meaning and high energy