This blog is intended to be a place to discuss ideas about creating a new business paradigm, explore the nature of human development, and address issues facing the natural and organic food industry.
This blog is not intended to be a direct line of communication with John Mackey on any topics that he does not introduce in his posts. This is a heads up that all comments will be moderated and won’t be posted if they don’t meet the following guidelines.
- Please stay on-topic.
- No offensive language.
- No self-serving or flagrant promotion of goods, sites or services. We may remove any URL for any reason.
- No personal attacks (hostile, derogatory or deliberately insulting comments toward a specific individual or group).
- No flaming (posting comments intended to induce an angry response).
- Original material only.
- You must be over the age of 13.
- If you have customer service issues, business propositions, partnership pitches, or employment issues, please visit our Customer Service page.
- If you have a question or concern pertaining to a specific store, please contact your local store for assistance.
- Whole Foods Market team members may join in the discussion, but will not address internal issues.
- Whole Foods Market reserves the right to not post or remove any comments at any time for any reason.
Please note: if a portion of a comment is not allowable, the entire comment will not be posted.