About Our Benefits
As a Whole Foods Market Team Member, you can look forward to the following*:
- All Team Members receive a store discount of at least 20 percent.
- We hold a companywide benefits vote during which our Team Members weigh in on which benefits are important to them.
- After 800 service hours, full-time Team Members pay low individual insurance premiums between $0 and $20 per paycheck, depending company tenure.
- We offer Personal Wellness or Health Savings Accounts that help cover the cost of deductibles and other qualified out-of-pocket health care expenses.
- We offer competitive starting wages based on the position.
- All store Team Members are eligible for Gainsharing, which financially rewards teams based on program parameters.
- All of our non-seasonal Team Members are eligible to receive service-hour grants through our stock option plan once they have accumulated 6,000 service hours (approximately three years of full-time employment).
- Our Paid Time Off (PTO) hours, accrued through service hours, can be rolled over from year to year.
*PLEASE NOTE: Team Members are eligible for Whole Foods Market benefits if they work 20+ hours per week and have successfully completed a probationary period of employment. Benefits packages offered may differ depending on whether you're employed in the United States, Canada or the United Kingdom. These benefits are not contractual and are subject to periodic review.