Cheese Nights :: Platter Building
Tuesday, December 10th
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Specialty Department, Free
Don’t know jack about cheese? Whole Foods Market removes the guess work with step-by-step instructions for an all-star cheese plate. Our Certified Cheese Professional, Devin, will be on the floor walking you through steps, and handing out samples so you know what you're buying.
How to create a cheese board:
• Pick cheeses of contrasting textures and flavors: creamy, firm, sweet, pungent.
• Contrast Old World cheeses with New World selections.
• On a budget? Buy one or two fantastic cheeses, rather than five or six so-so options.
• Two ounces of cheese per person is a good rule of thumb.
• Let sit at room temperature for 30-45 minutes before serving for optimal flavor.
• Serve with bread and crackers for different textures and flavors to accent the cheese.
• Still not sure? Just ask Devin!
Don't forget to ask for a taste!