- At Whole Foods Market there are 2 private label lines: 365 Everyday Value® and Whole Foods Market™ brands.
365 Everyday Value®
- Simple, straightforward and affordable supplements and body care;
- Buyers and manufacturers have partnered together to find some of the most popular formulas in the industry, so we’re able to keep the costs low;
- Not a lot of money goes into packaging so that a lot of the investment goes into the quality of the products and keeping prices low.
- “The basics” with simple ingredients
- Capsules are more expensive, so a lot of 365 products will be tablet form.
- 365 Body care – full range of products (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap); Very basic &clean; meet our quality standards; exceed the needs of customers
Whole Foods Market™ Brand
- A step above in terms of the complexity of the formulation;
- Reaches beyond the basic products;
- We control the supply chain so we look at sourcing closely;
- And are able to keep the prices very competitive and deliver great quality.
- You might find a food based multivitamin product that is like a basic multi with adding benefits like superfoods and enzymes and bioflavonoids.
- Includes condition-specific formulas (ex. digestive health or weight loss, etc.)
What’s different about our private label?
- They are some of the most intensively sourced products on the planet.
- We have teams of buyers and we go out and try to formulate products to meet needs of our customers.
- Our quality standards are the framework so we deliver super-high-quality products.
- We are customers too, which shapes how we do everything we do.