Heads up! The new summer issue of The Whole Deal value guide is in stores now, ready to help you out with great ideas for a great summer...without great expense. Here's just a sample of what's inside:Learn to Cook, Learn to Save
- 9 budget recipes including:
- Three-Bean Salad with Quinoa (88¢/serving)
- Mini Wild Salmon Cakes ($2.63/serving)
- Grilled Veggie Naan Pizzas with Goat Cheese ($2.99/serving)
- 12 Sure Deals!
- Whole Foods Market™ Organic Garlic & Herb Fresh Goat Cheese ($3.99 for a 4-oz log)
- 365 Everyday Value® Gold Round Crackers ($2.99 for 1-pound box)
- 365 Everyday Value® Organic Pretzels ($1.99 per bag)
- Daily meal planners for one person, two people or a family of four.
- How to use grilling leftovers, such as saving unused buns to make croutons and grilled veggies for a pasta salad.
- Our Backyard Barbecue and Picnic Planner compares quick and convenient favorites with money-saving alternatives.
- Get the details on how little it costs to make your burger a healthier choice.
- Try our suggestions for homemade over-the-top Dad's Day burgers at relatively little cost, especially vs. going out...or a steak.
- Where the Buffalo Rock $3.75
- Who You Callin' Turkey $4.25
- Hollywood Portabello $5.50
You can check out more on The Whole Deal page, but you have to pick it up in the store to get the great coupons!