Your summer adventure may be a weekend getaway, a week long journey or longer but there’s no reason to compromise your standards when away from home. Whether nourishing your body with smart snacks or revitalizing with the right natural body products, plan ahead for your summer adventures with these handy travel tips.
Snack Smart on the Fly
The right snacks provide energy to keep you buzzing around, happy as a bee in summer.
- Create a custom trail mix in Whole Foods Market’s bulk foods area before a hike, canoe trip or campout. From crunchy almonds to tongue-tingling wasabi peas, mix it up to suit your taste.
- Hit the road with easy-to-carry snacks such as nutrition bars, dried fruits, nuts and veggie chips.
- Keep cool and hydrated. Drink plenty of water, whether it’s au naturel, naturally flavored or vitamin enhanced, or natural electrolyte beverages for active outings.
- Pick portable produce. Apples, bananas, grapes, cherry tomatoes and baby carrots are easy to eat out-of-hand. When convenient, pair them with tasty dips like hummus or peanut butter.
Discover the Benefits of Bulk
Our budget-friendly bulk bins
are an essential stop before any adventure, big or small.
- Only pay for what you need.
- No excess packaging waste.
- Choose from an endless array of travel-friendly foods.
- All bulk items are free of hydrogenated fats, artificial preservatives, flavors, sweeteners and colors.
Power Up With Super Supplements
Multivitamins are a convenient way to ensure that you’re getting complete nutrients every day, especially when you’re on the go. Our supplements are always free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners and hydrogenated fats.
Don't Forget These Travel Forget-Me-Nots
Pick up these natural essentials now so you can still be good to your whole body while on the road:
- Lip balm
- Mineral-based “physical” sunblock
- Pure aloe vera for after-sun skin care
- Natural insect repellent
- Shave products: natural creams and recyclable razors
- Travel size shampoo, conditioner and shower gel
Remember to Replenish
During summertime, choose skin and hair care products with rich, plant-based moisturizers to help combat the dryness that comes along with sun, salt water and chlorine.
Look For Products With Our Premium Body Care® Logo
The Premium Body Care
logo tells you you’re getting the purest, most natural formulas available. With your health in mind, we’ve identified more than 400 unacceptable ingredients that we won’t
allow in these products!
Find Relief With Natural First Aid for the Road
Build your own natural first aid kit with a combination of these natural remedies and get tips for using them by downloading Summer’s Best Body Care & Wellness Guide
or pick up the print guide in our Whole Body™ department. Pack everything in a bag with band-aids, gauze, first aid tape, tweezers and nail scissors and you’re ready for the road.
- Tea tree essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Aloe vera
- Arnica gel or cream
- Calendula cream (or other soothing salve)
- Witch hazel
- Homeopathic and herbal remedies
Now you’re ready for summer adventures! So what are your favorite travel forget-me-nots?