Do you know someone who would appreciate a delicious delivery? Treat them to a Whole Foods Market gift box, available only online and deliverable anywhere in the US. There’s something for everyone on your list – from the coffee connoisseur to the serious snacker to the healthy eating enthusiast. If you can’t decide which gift box to give – consider sending a gift card. You can purchase gift cards online to use in our stores, choosing from a physical or digital gift card (that means you send via email or text message!). So reward those deserving recipients (including yourself) and let the giving begin. THE GIFT OF GRUB The Gift of Grub is a party in a box, with a little something for everyone. Enjoy your fill of salty, sweet and savory nibbles, all of which are free of hydrogenated fats, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or sweeteners. Carefully selected to please your party palate. Perfect for casual entertaining, host(ess) gifts or everyday snacking! For $50, this box includes:
- Grafton Village Cheese 1-year Aged Vermont Raw Milk Cheddar
- Vermont Smoke and Cure Uncured Summer Sausage
- Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps Supreme
- AJ’s Original Walla Walla Sweet Onion Mustard
- Sahale Cashews with Pomegranate and Vanilla
- Sahale Soledad Almonds
- Sweetriot riotBar Pure 60% Dark Chocolate
- Dancing Deer Lemon Daisy Shortbread Cookies
- Allegro® African Blend: These beans are sourced from African coffee co-ops that are recognized as Good for All by the Jane Goodall Institute. The Jane Goodall Institute seeks to contribute to the preservation of great apes and their habitats by combining conservation with sustainable livelihoods in local communities.
- Allegro® Costa Rican Dota: This coffee is grown in a high mountain valley region of Costa Rica, of which 87% is a forest preserve. Our nonprofit partner, EARTH University, is dedicated to education in the agricultural sciences and natural resources in order to contribute to sustainable development in the tropics.
- Allegro® Rainforest Blend: This coffee is grown on Rainforest Alliance-certified farms in Guatemala, Costa Rica and Nicaragua. Rainforest Alliance farms meet standards for environmental protection, social equity and economic viability.
- truRoots Organic Quinoa
- truRoots Organic Sprouted Mung Beans
- truRoots Organic Sprouted Green Lentils
- Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Bragg Organic 24 Herbs & Spices Sprinkle Seasoning