Does the list of people you need to buy gifts for this holiday season keep growing? Whether it's a stocking stuffer or token of thanks, sometimes you simply need a high-quality thoughtful gift that still keeps the jingle in your pocket. In the spirit of the holidays, we're sharing a few of our favorite budget-conscious gift ideas. Gifts Under $10 These gifts are easy to give and fun to receive:
- Rich and chocolaty, these addictive treats are made from an old family recipe by one of France’s leading chocolatiers. Share our creamy, dreamy truffles with any and all at a whim. An 8.8-oz box of Whole Foods Market™ Organic Chocolate Truffles is no more than $5.99.
- This year’s “Celebration” coffee is a sweet and spicy blend of beans from Guatemala, Costa Rica and Sumatra, carefully sourced, as always. Gift an 8-oz bag of Allegro® Celebration Caffè—Whole Bean or Ground, regular or decaf—for only $7.99.
- Stumped on a Secret Santa gift? Your only challenge will be choosing the right flavor of this incredible “cocoa for adults” for that lucky colleague. A 7.5-oz box of Allegro® Drinking Chocolate—Costa Rican, Indian Spice, Dominican White Chocolate, Dominican Republic, Peruvian or Mayan Spice—is $9.99.
- Organic lip balms in a special holiday 3-pack, available for a limited time in seasonal natural(!) flavors—Vanilla, Ginger Lemon and Wintermint. Pick up a Whole Foods Market™ Organic Lip Balm Trio for only $3.99.
- Whole Planet Foundation® 2012 calendars cost only $3 each and include more than $20 in coupons.
- Whole Foods Market® gift cards give more! For each new card purchased online through December 31, we donate $1 to Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry program.
- Whole Trade® flowers and Whole Trade® chocolates support worker communities and are committed to ethical trade and the environment.