Well, what about when you want to host a gathering? Don’t even entertain the idea of overspending! The Whole Deal can help you save and celebrate too. Here are seven ways to wisely save on seasonal soirees and let your savings grow.
1. Bulk up. Buying candy and nuts from bulk bins lets you get just the amount you need and try a variety without paying for excess packaging.
2. Real food. Choose whole foods — veggies, potatoes, legumes, grains — versus highly processed foods.
3. Double-duty décor. Potted herbs, berries, artichokes and lemons make beautiful arrangements and can be used in cooking.
4. Go for 365 Everyday Value®. Party hardy with high-quality goods at everyday-value prices. There are hundreds of organic offerings too!
5. Off-peak entertaining. Forgo a dinner party and host a brunch, an afternoon tea, hors d’oeuvres or dessert party.
7. Meat & greet. Meat won't blow your budget if you look for value packs and lesser-known cuts. Serving ham means loads of leftovers (look here for inspiration).
Do you want to see more green this spring? Check out the current The Whole Deal, online and in stores. With $48+ in coupons, more than a dozen Sure Deals, 10 new budget recipes and 32 money-saving tips, saving money this spring is a sure thing — unlike everyone RSVPing to your party by the deadline!
How do you keep spring party costs down and still keep quality and standards up?