You shouldn’t have to sacrifice your standards to put traditional favorites on your Passover table. Nor should you have to forgo meeting the dietary needs of anyone around the holiday table.
That’s why our grocery buyers work hand in hand with our vendor partners to develop great tasting kosher products that also meet our strict quality standards.
These standards mean there are no artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, sweeteners or hydrogenated fats in the foods we carry in our stores.
You’ll find plenty of must-have kosher-for-Passover selections in our grocery aisles.
Here’s a sample of what’s in-store for you:
- Organic whole wheat matzo, matzo meal, matzo farfel and cake meal. Thanks to Aviv, a 120-year-old traditional matzo producer in Israel, you’ll have lotsa organic matzo options.
- Organic grape juice. As an essential part of the Passover Seder, Avvio’s organic grape juice is made just for Whole Foods Market® from a special harvest of organic grapes.
- Macaroons. Delicately sweet and crisp, Glick's macaroons are offered in chocolate, chocolate chip and coconut varieties.
- Gluten-free, organic matzo. Our partner Yehuda is watching out for everyone’s needs at your holiday table.
Here are some more products that can help make your meal this holiday:
- Whole wheat or spelt matzo
- Organic kosher apple sauce with no sugar added
- Organic kosher chicken broth
- Z’roah (lamb shank bones) – offered free of charge
Select stores will also carry poultry options from Kosher Valley, including fresh and frozen whole young turkeys and chickens, as well as freshly ground chicken and turkey options, all certified by the Orthodox Union and the K'hal Adath Jeshurun.
As with all of our meats, these birds are raised on a vegetarian diet without antibiotics or added hormones. (Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in raising poultry.) In addition, all of our chicken suppliers are rated according to Global Animal Partnership’s 5-Step™ Animal Welfare Rating standards. Kosher-for-Passover chickens and turkeys from various brands are available at all of our stores.
This is just a sampling of the Passover foods available in many of our stores.
Contact your local Whole Foods Market to learn more about their specific selection of kosher offerings and how they can help you with your special meal.
What will be on your table Passover week?