Participants in this upcoming challenge will have the opportunity to establish a strong connection to personal wellness through positive, measurable and lasting changes in eating habits. Our primary goal for this challenge is to connect to and discover resources that support healthy eating and empower personal well-being, setting the foundation for healthy lifestyle habits that stick. Each week will feature a guest speaker from our community to talk about various elements of wellness. Based on Rip Esselstyn's book, The Engine 2 Diet,this challenge will be an asset to anyone who wants to clean up what they eat with the support of a group. There will be weekly prize drawings, healthy eating snacks and group discussions. Continued email support is available to all challenge participants throughout the program and beyond.
Weekly Meetings will take place on Thursdays from 6:30-8pm and will include:
- Week 1: February 21, Prep Week--Setting up for Success
- Week 2: February 28--Developing a Personal Wellness Plan
- Week 3: March 7--Removing Obstacles, Creating Success
- Week 4: March 14--Building on Positive Habits
- Week 5: March 21--Maintaining a Healthy Lifestyle
- Week 6: March 28--Graduation Celebration and Prizes
Cost to participate is $25 per person without the supplemental book, The Engine 2 Diet, and $40 with the supplemental book. The book includes useful tips, recipes and inspiration. To reserve your spot, please stop by the Customer Service desk.