Change gears! The 7th Annual Bike Week Pasadena rolls through May 13th-18th, 2013 providing you with a glimpse into what every week of the year could look like, feel like, and involve on two wheels! C.I.C.L.E., an L.A. based bike advocacy non-profit, and the City of Pasadena present a week-long showcase for most skill levels and age groups to promote bicycling as a safe and sustainable mode of transportation. All Bike Week Pasadena activities are free and open to the public. This year’s highlights include:
• Monday 5/13 (6:30pm-9:30pm): A Taste of Pasadena Restaurant Ride (we're a destination on the map!)
• Wednesday 5/15 (6:30pm-9:30pm): Ladies Night
• Thursday 5/16 (6:30am-8:30am): Bike To Work Pit Stop (we're donating the snacks!)
• Thursday 5/16 (5:30pm-7:30pm): Bike Home From Work Shift Party
• Friday 5/17 (7pm-11pm): Bike-In Movie Night (we're donating the snacks!)
• Saturday 5/18 (11am-1pm): Kids Costume Bike Parade with the Mayor
View the full details of each event at http://www.cicle.org/ .