Saturday, February 15th
- Event: Engine 2 Fitness & Breakfast Serious Sculpt with Jonathan Kuiter
- Location: Patio outside bakery doors | Whole Foods Market San Mateo - 1010 Park Place, San Mateo, CA 94403
- Time: 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Cost: Only the fitness class is free
- Details: It’s time to get moving!! Join us for an hour of kick-start cardio fitness followed by a delicious and healthy breakfast of Rip’s Big Bowl Cereal. Participants will receive a 10% discount off breakfast. Please show your EventBrite confirmation to the cashier.
- About the Class: Informed by the latest findings in exercise science, Jonathan will focus on strengthening and fine-tuning major muscle groups with a focus on functional exercises. This cutting-edge workout will include use of VIPRs and Sandbells.
- About The Instructor: Jonathan Kuiter is a Tier II Equinox trainer with an emphasis on functional movement, health and feeling good over aesthetics. Jonathan gained an array of knowledge concerning fitness during his minor league baseball career in the Netherlands. He has honed his skills during his employment at Equinox.
- Bring your mat & a bottle of water!
- Space is limited to 20 people per session.
- You can sign up at the Customer Service Desk or via our EventBrite link here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/engine-2-fitness-breakfast-tickets-10030177531 
Saturday, February 15, 2014 -
11:00 to 12:00
Patio outside bakery doors | Whole Foods Market San Mateo - 1010 Park Place, San Mateo, CA 94403
Only Exercise class is free!