Saturday, February 22nd
- Event: Engine 2 Fitness & Breakfast Tabata with Kelly Miller-Bailey
- Location: Patio outside bakery doors | Whole Foods Market San Mateo - 1010 Park Place, San Mateo, CA 94403
- Time: 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Cost: Only the fitness class is free
- Details: It’s time to get moving!! Join us for an hour of kick-start cardio fitness followed by a delicious and healthy breakfast of Rip’s Big Bowl Cereal. Participants will receive a 10% discount off breakfast. Please show your EventBrite confirmation to the cashier.
- About the Class: A courageous, daring, & dynamic conditioning experience to increase athletic performance, boost VO2Max, & decrease body fat. The Tabata Protocol is proven to physiologically transform your body.
- About The Instructor: Full of exuberance and excitement, Kelly Miller-Bailey teaches high-energy classes that inspire students to work out to their maximum while having fun. Kelly graduated with academic honors from Stanford University with a B.A. in Communications and a M.A. in International Policy Studies. Having been in the fitness industry for over 5 years, Kelly strives to bring her passion for life and knowledge of fitness to all her students.
- Bring your mat & a bottle of water!
- Space is limited to 20 people per session.
- You can sign up at the Customer Service Desk or via our EventBrite link here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/engine-2-fitness-breakfast-tickets-10030177531 
Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 11:00 to 12:00
Patio outside bakery doors | Whole Foods Market San Mateo - 1010 Park Place, San Mateo, CA 94403
Only Exercise class is free!