Join us for free 15 minute Sport Fitness Consultations with Emma Cutfield.
Participants will receive 3 personalized fitness recommendations including 2 food based and one supplement based, as well as a free customized Vega drink, product sample and recipes!
Schedule with any of our Whole Body Team Members today (space is limited).
Emma Cutfield is the Education Manager for Vega, and a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN), trained through the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. Emma speaks to retail and consumer audiences across North America and specializes in clean, plant based nutrition to enhance energy, longevity, and athletic performance. As a competitive runner herself, Emma can identify with and relate to the priorities of an athlete, and educates on both product and concept based knowledge. She draws on her background working as a nutrition consultant, content developer, and product advisor in the natural health industry to create comprehensive and engaging education sessions.
· Guest Speaker & Nutrition Educator for sport trainers at organizations such as: Twist Sport Conditioning, Innovative Fitness, Lululemon and The Running Room (Canada)
· Writer and recipe developer for: Organic Soul, Vitamin Retailer, Vega News, Thrive Forward and TheHeartyHeart.com 
· Nutrition Ambassador for the 2013 Seawheeze Half Marathon, Vancouver Canada
· Regular guest on “Let’s Talk Nutrition Radio”
· Nominee for: Best of Canada 2012 Natural Health Awards “Educator” category (naturalhealthcare.ca )