Back by popular demand, Saint Agnes Medical Center and Whole Foods Market in Fresno are teaming up to bring you another Four Pillars of Healthy Eating cooking series – featuring a fantastic fall menu. Led by a Whole Foods Market certified natural chef and educator and a Saint Agnes registered dietitian, each class will include cooking demonstrations of heart-healthy foods based on each of the four pillars.
Classes are held Thursdays, 6-8 p.m. at Whole Foods Market (650 W. Shaw Ave.). Cost is $26 each individual class or $20 each class if you register for the whole Series.
Choose from the following event listings – the complete Four Pillars of Healthy Eating Series or an individual class.
- Four Pillars of Healthy Eating Series – $80 >> Register for all four classes at once >> 
Thursdays, October 25-November 15
- Pillar One – Harvest Festival – $26 >> Register for this class NOW >> 
Thursday, October 25
- Spooky Snacks and "Finger" Foods
- Pears and Mixed Baby Greens with Sesame Dressing
- Pumpkin Ginger Soup
- Fresh Take on Apple Pie
- Pillar Two – Feast on a Budget – $26 >> Register for this class NOW >> 
Thursday, November 1
- Mushroom Cauliflower Soup with Roasted Shiitakes
- Apple and Fennel Salad with Toasted Pecans
- Swiss Chard Stuffed with Goat Cheese and Rice
- Carrot Walnut Cookie
- Pillar Three – Classics to Be Thankful For – $26 >> Register for this class NOW >> 
Thursday, November 8
- Cranberry Sauce with Clementines and Cinnamon
- Mushroom and Green Bean Casserole with Caramelized Onions
- Wild Rice and Cranberry Stuffing
- Oven-Roasted Turkey
- Mushroom Caps Stuffed with Kale Pesto
- Maple-Roasted Butternut Squash
- Chicken Stuffed with Chard, Raisins and Asiago
- Walnut Cranberry Fudge
- Pillar Four – Festive Holiday Dishes – $26 >> Register for this class NOW >> 
Thursday, November 15
For more information or to register for a particular class or two, or the entire Series, call (559) 450-2000. Space is limited, so register soon!