Join us at The Watering Hole from 10-1pm for a fantastic brunch to launch the start of AZ Beer Week!
- Caramelized Banana French Toast $8 (Apricot Raisin Compote, Toasted Pecans, Maple Syrup) paired with SanTan Hefewiezen Can ($3.50;
- Shrimp and Grits $9 (Cajun Turkey Sausage, Cheddar, Scallion [Add Crispy Poached Egg for no charge]) paired with Lumberyard Red Ale Can ($3.50);
- Goat Cheese Frittata $8 (Roasted Tomatoes, Green Goddess Aioli, Served with Arugula and Shredded Kale Salad with Grilled Bread) paired with Grand Canyon Black Iron IPA Can ($3.50);
- The Breakfast Sandwich $8 (2 Egg Omelette, Cheddar, Bacon, Avocado, Chipotle Mayo, Served with Potato Hash and Field Greens) paired with Four Peaks Kiltlifter Can ($3.50);
- Salami and Eggs Sandwich $8 (Scallion Shmear, Shaved Onion, Served with Potato Hash and Field Greens) paired with Prescott Ponderosa IPA Can ($3.50);
- Breakfast Grilled Pizza $7 (Scrambled Eggs, Potato Hash, Mozzarella, Chipotle Crema, Arugula paired with Mudshark Full Moon Wit Can ($3.50);
- Granola $7 (Yogurt, Apricot Raisin Compote, Fresh Fruit, Nuts, Agave) paired with SanTan Sex Panther Double Chocolate Porter Can ($3.50)
Come hungry AND thristy!
Sunday, February 17, 2013 -
10:00 to 13:00
Chandler Whole Foods - The Watering Hole
Price of entrees varies. Cans of beer - $3.50