Inspired by Pi(e) day (3.14), Four of our Bakery team members will go face to face and participate in a pie eating competition! The chowdown starts at 11am, across from our coffee bar. Be here to cheer them on!
- Pies will be weighted before and after the feeding frenzy
- Minute to win it- one minute to eat as much pie as they can!
- Competitors can choose which flavour of pie they would like to eat
- No hands: Hands behind the back. Putting hands to the mouth or into pie filling will be grounds for disqualification
- Food must be swallowed to be counted as eaten (no spitting out food, pushing food on the floor or lap, stuffing food into cheeks, or vomiting). No tricksters!
Friday, March 14, 2014 -
11:00 to 11:30
Across from the coffee bar