UH Maui College, Kahului HI
A day long summit to share information, inspiration and networking opportunities with Hawai`i farmers and producers interested in creating excellent products.
We welcome all existing and aspiring Hawai`i farmers and producers. Presenters will be community experts, Whole Foods Market global, regional and store Team Members, and exemplar producers.
Free entry for registered participants, lunch available for purchase.
Seminars run 8 a.m.-5 p.m.; pau hana event with no-host bar from 5-6:30 p.m.
JOIN US TO LEARN ABOUT
• Becoming a Whole Foods Market vendor
• Pricing & Business Models
• The Retailer’s Perspective
• Branding & Marketing
• WFM’s Local Producer Loan Program
• Local Ingredient Sourcing
• Food Safety
- Local experts: Lou Cooperhouse (Food Spectrum), Steven Chiang (UH Agribusiness Incubator Program), Ken Love (Hawai`i Tropical Fruit Growers)
- Whole Foods Market leadership, marketing, and purchasing teams
- Successful local producers, including OnoPops, Maui Brewing Co., and Kumu Farms
Register at sprouthawaii.eventbrite.com