We are Earthlings. Join Us.
We will be hosting educational classes to teach Earth-friendly practices and celebrate our planet, great food and family! Please join us for specials, classes and activities the entire family will enjoy! Enjoy live music with Greenwood Sidee. The event runs from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Register for classes by sending an email to email@example.com .
- Recycled craft table with Macaroni Kid. Sign an Earth pledge card and we will display it in our store!
- Kids Club Cooking Class with Amy Baker Wambold. Amy writes for her food blog www.junkfoodjournal.com  which focuses on celebrating with kids in a more healthful way. She will be teaching how to make "Dirt and Worms" ...a sticky, icky treat the kids will love! This class takes place at 11:30 a.m.
- Seed and Garden 101 class with Tim of Newspaper Gardens. Learn the basics of starting a garden at home. Class takes place at 12:30 p.m.
- Organic Baby Food Class with Chiazor Arah of Sweet Simplicity Natural Baby Food. Chiazor will teach how to make quick and easy organic baby food recipes. Class takes place at 2 p.m.
- Bring in your clean, empty growler and receive $4 off any fill the entire day at Northside Bar.