Join us as we celebrate 15 years in Coral Springs and pay tribute to Coral Springs 50th Birthday the weekend of International Day of Peace
Here’s the schedule.
Saturday, September 21
- 8am-10pm: 5% Day benefitting Coral Springs Community Chest. 5% of the day’s net sales from Whole Foods Market Coral Springs will be donated to Coral Springs Community Chest. The funds raised will be used to support organizations that have a presence or program serving Coral Springs residents.
- 8am: International Day of Peace celebration begins with a Silent Peace Walk hosted by One Planet United at the Peace Garden, adjacent to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts located at 2855 Coral Springs Drive.
- 9am-10am: Following the Peace Walk, members of the community will share Coffee and Conversation about Peace at Whole Foods Market Coral Springs. Continental breakfast, coffee and tea for the first 30 guests.
- 12pm: The History of Coral Springs with Historian Wendy Wangberg
- 12pm-2pm: Tell us Your Coral Springs Story booth
- 12pm-4pm: Local High School art students paint a Peace Mural on the store windows
- 12pm-4pm: CHALK 4 PEACE: Kids draw on our sidewalk. CHALK 4 PEACE is a sidewalk chalk painting festival which happens worldwide every September bringing the community together to spread messages of inspiration and is locally hosted by Choose Peace/Stop Violence and the United Way of Broward County.
- 1pm: Cake with City of Coral Springs Commissioners. Ceremonial cutting and slices of custom 15th Anniversary Cake while supplies last
- 3:30pm-4pm: In honor of the upcoming Coral Springs Holiday Parade, customers are invited to march in the store’s own version of the Coral Springs Parade as Whole Foods Market Team Members parade around the store with specially designed shopping carts
Saturday, September 21, 2013 -
12:00 to 16:00
around the store