Join us for an educational wine dinner featuring Jessica Killen, team member from the 2012 Whole Planet Foundation volunteer program. For a $30 donation, enjoy a buffet style dinner featuring recipes from around the world, wine pairings included. Learn about Jessica's life changing trip to India, and enjoy delicious recipes that were created first hand by microcredit recipients from across the globe! Menu to feature:
- Turkish Red Lentil Soup - A take on the classic Turkish lentil soup.
- Senegalese Fish & Rice - Stuffed cod filets served with vegetables and tomato rice.
- Thai Green Curry Chicken - Green chicken curry with green beans and rice noodles.
- Black Eyed Peas with Tomatoes & Sauteed Bananas - Inspired by the dish "red red" from Ghana.
- Dessert Platter.
- Wines from Argentina. Click HERE to learn about the wines.
Space limited to the first 55 guests. Tickets are not available for purchase online. In order to reserve your seat, please stop by Park Lane and make a $30 donation to the Whole Planet Foundation at the guest service desk. Upon payment, we will take down your name and email address to confirm your reservation.