Whole Foods Market is pleased to make one-time donations to qualified organizations based on the availability of product and budget considerations. All requests must be received a minimum of eight weeks prior to the date of the event.
Please observe the following guidelines to be considered for a donation:
- Your organization must be classified by the IRS as a 501c.3, non-profit. We will need a copy of this document with your request.
- Letter requests must be on your organization/company’s letterhead and all requests must include the following:
- The date and purpose of the event, including the target audience and the expected number of guests
- Who will benefit from any proceeds from the event
- How the event will be promoted, including any media sponsors
- What recognition Whole Foods Market will receive, i.e. program announcements, media exposure, brochures, signage, logo fulfillment, etc.
- What item/s and quantity are requested for donation
- The contact person name, e-mail, phone number and fax
- All requests should be emailed or submitted by letter. Below you will find an example of how your letter should be addressed:
Whole Foods Market Kailua
629 Kailua Road Ste 100
Kailua, Hi 96734
sp.kao.marketing at wholefoods.com