With an ever-increasing amount of diseases and ailments being linked to diet, there has never been a better time to choose one’s food with wellness in mind.
However, with such an abundance of information available about what to eat, what not to eat, how much to eat, and the healthiest way to prepare it, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. Let our Healthy Eating Specialist at Whole Foods Market be your guide! She can help you navigate the store, and find the foods that best fit your needs and budget. Our Healthy Eating Desk is also an educational resource for many of your questions about food and wellness.
- Get your Healthy Eating questions answered
- Find out about shopping for HEALTH and VALUE
- Learn how to create a healthy menu plan while on a budget
- Find out what’s in season and what’s fresh NOW!
- Discover new sources for recipes that fit your life, needs and budget
- Browse our collection of books and literature about Healthy Eating
- Look for Nutrient Rich foods throughout the store (ask our Healthy Eating Specialist how!)
- Learn to decipher and read nutritional labels
- Join Kathleen for a FREE healthy eating demonstration
- Take a Healthy Eating class in the Culinary Center
- Click here to find out the events happening this month!
Stop by our Healthy Eating desk by Floral, or to receive more information, please contact: