We're expanding! At the end of September 2012 we began our 15,000 square foot expansion. We want you to know what's going on so you can feel the excitement just like we do!
Week of April 1st:
- Behind the scenes our old concrete floor is being ripped up to make a seamless transition to the new building
- Parking lot repaving will take place after the store closes every night this week. (Please don't leave any cars in the Whole Foods Market lot after 9:30pm!)
- The guacamole case will be moving to make rewiring of some new cases possible.
- Our old Whole Foods Market sign will be taken down.
- All of the windows along the front of the store will be replaced with new high efficiency tinted glass.