Whole Foods Market Capitol Hill Personal Shopper Program
Have a list but no time to shop? Whether you are working late or running the kids all over town, Whole Foods Market Capitol Hill has you covered. Our personal shopping team will take the time to get to know you and your preferences; from local vendors to organics and special diets.
All you have to do is phone in your list with a Customer Service Team Member at 303.832.7701. We have two great services to offer:
We do your shopping for you and have your order delivered to your front door. Our Personal Shopper will provide a delivery quote at the time of your order, either via email or phone call. We do require a 24 hour advance notice for this service. Please note that there is a $10 rush fee for last minute requests within the 24 hour time period.
Stop & Shop Service
Passing by on your way home? We’ll do your shopping for you during the day, and we’ll have your order ready for curbside pick up - please allow at least 6 hours for this request.
Fees and Delivery Information
- A $9.99 personal shopping fee will be added to each order, in addition to a delivery fee if applicable
- We ask that if you are getting your order delivered, that you do not include refrigerated or frozen items
- Minimum order requirement of $50 before taxes
- A valid credit card must be made available to hold your order. We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express
- A delivery quote will be provided by a Customer Service Team Member at time of your order