Thank you for your interest in partnering with Whole Foods Market! Collaboration has always been at the heart of our business and we are always looking for opportunities to learn more about how we might best serve our customers and communities.
Our Giving Programs
We offer a full range of Community Giving Programs that support communities and organizations around the world whose values and missions align with Whole Foods Market’s. Learn more about our programs.
How to Apply
To request support for your organization, please review the important Eligibility Guidelines below before proceeding to our Community Engagement Portal.
- We donate to registered US 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations, Registered Canadian Charitable Organizations, and UK Charitable Incorporated Organizations.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate verified nonprofit status.
- Applicants are not required to operate within a certain distance from a Whole Foods Market location.
- Sponsorship and donation requests valued at $100 or more are only accepted through our Community Engagement Portal.
- Due to the high volume of sponsorship and donation inquiries we receive, it’s not possible to fulfill every request.
- We do not donate to:
- groups or individuals seeking pledges
- political organizations
- Applications must be submitted a minimum of 6 weeks prior to the event or date the resource is needed.
- Priority consideration will be given to organizations that have not received another sponsorship or donation within the calendar year. (Funding from a Whole Foods Market Foundation- Whole Kids, Whole Planet, or Whole Cities, is not disqualifying.)
- Our system will not allow for the same request to be submitted to different locations.
- Past support for an organization or event does not guarantee nor preclude future support.
Requests will be reviewed and responded to within approximately 1 month. Priority consideration will be given to initiatives that align with our primary giving priorities: Healthy Food Access, Community Food Systems, and Food, Health + Wellness.
All requests must be submitted online through our Community Engagement Portal. You will receive a response via email within 1 month of submission; you can also check the status of your application by logging in to the online profile.
Request support now through our Community Engagement Portal.