Navigating holiday foods doesn’t have to be difficult for those with special dietary needs. With a little planning and preparation, you can create a spectacular meal suitable for many food preferences.
We’ve gathered some of our favorite holiday gluten-free and dairy-free recipes.
- Seafood Cucumber Stacks with Lemon Cream and Chives
- Roasted Beef Tenderloin
- Green Beans with Goat Cheese, Cranberries and Bacon
- Brown Rice Pilaf with Mushrooms and Apricots
- Roasted Salmon Stuffed with Spinach, Feta and Ricotta
- Gluten-Free Pie Crust
- Flourless Dark Chocolate Cake with Dark Chocolate Glaze
Still hungry? We have even more gluten-free holiday recipes.
- Butternut Squash and Macaroni Casserole
- Shrimp Remoulade in Endive Leaves
- Mashed Cauliflower
- Dairy-Free Cornbread
- Roasted Spiral-Sliced Ham with Maple and Orange Marmalade Glaze
- Braised Chicken with Fennel and Apples
- Coconut Macaroons with Cherries and Hazelnuts
Here are some additional dairy-free holiday recipes.
What are your favorite gluten-free or dairy-free recipes for the holidays? Let us know in the comments!