How many of you have heard that on Thanksgiving Day? Not eating turkey on "Turkey Day" seems downright sacrilegious to some! Whether you prefer a vegetarian diet, simply don't like turkey or are cooking for a few and don't need a big bird, there are many delicious options for your Thanksgiving meal. Let's give thanks for the possibilities! The Wonder of the Harvest Thanksgiving is a celebration of the fall harvest. Enjoy it fully with a range of plant-based entrées (along with some favorite sides). Delicious! Baked Eggplant with Nutty Bulgur Stuffing Savory Butternut Squash Pie with Hazelnuts French Lentils in Puffed Pastry Wild Mushroom Tart Seafood for the Holidays Did you know the pilgrims ate shrimp and other seafood at the first Thanksgiving? They lived on the Eastern seaboard, you know. Happy Shrimpsgiving!
- Roasted Salmon Stuffed with Spinach, Feta and Ricotta
- Seared Scallops with Blood Orange-Smoked Paprika Sauce
- Holiday Cioppino
- Baked Chicken with Pomegranate Glaze
- Braised Chicken with Fennel and Apples
- Cornish Game Hens with Cranberry-Orange Glaze