Thirty years ago Whole Foods Market opened to make people happy—with better, healthier food choices. We're still listening to our customers' needs and desires and with your help every year these choices are better and more affordable. To prove our point, all of the manufacturer coupons in The Whole Deal value guide are now available online. That’s over $45 in savings! The The Whole Deal value guide is designed to make bargains easy to spot:
- Coupons - print the coupons you want, when you want
- Sure Deals! - high-quality products where you get more of the good stuff for less than you think
- Three Under $3 - at $2.99 or less, you won't find a better value than our selection of Three Under $3 items
- Money-Saving Meal Plans - these meal plans offer a week's worth of menu ideas and recipes for one, two or four
- Budget-Friendly Recipes - recipes that satisfy your hunger and your budget
- Prep raw veggies ahead and portion out into sandwich bags (our 365 Everyday Value® reclosable bags are under $3!) or reusable containers for a week’s worth of snacks and lunches.
- Go with graham crackers instead of cookies; top as in the Apricot Graham Snackers recipe or with nut butter and raisins or fresh fruit. The 365 Everyday Value® Organic Honey Graham Crackers are a Sure Deal!
- Save stale bread to make toast, croutons, stuffing, bread crumbs, bread pudding or bread salad.
- Use the freezer for leftover portions, bread crusts, stock makings…and frozen peeled bananas to make Banana Nice Cream.
- Stretch the animal protein by filling your plate mostly with healthy whole grains and vegetables, and about 3 ounces of meat, poultry or seafood per person.