Hooray for Spring! It’s the time of year when most of us feel the urge for fresh and new, from spring cleaning to new ideas for honoring Mother Earth (Earth Day is April 22nd
). In the March/April issue of The Whole Deal value guide
we're sowing the seeds of fresh, clean and green so you can reap the value.
Overflowing with spring savings, this issue of The Whole Deal
value guide has $45+ in coupons online and in the in-store print guide. Plus, you can count on even more value with 12 new Sure Deals, nine fresh recipes, five simple skillet dinners and a weeklong budget meal plan for four.
Designed to make bargains easy to spot, The Whole Deal
will have you saving on Spring, entertaining with eggcellence, sharing unleavened with levity and enjoying Earth Month with ease!
– Make your meals work for you, your family and your finances with over $45 in clickable, clip-able coupons. Print the coupons you want, when you want.
- From St. Patrick’s Day to Earth Month to Easter, Spring is loaded with opportunities for saving green and going green on these high-quality products where you get more of the good stuff for less than you think.
Three Under $3
- At $2.99 or less, our selection of three products under $3 is a great way to fill your pantry without emptying your pocketbook.
Weekly Meal Planner
- Spring can be a busy time but with a little planning, you can easily prepare a week of budget-friendly and family-friendly meals and even have leftovers for lunch. Here’s a plan for a week of easy-to-prepare meals for four and our guide to quick and simple skillet dinners.
- Want to cook on a dime? Well, it might take a bit more than that but these budget-happy recipes will help you save quite a few nickels and prepare delicious and satisfying meals at home. Just right for Spring celebrations, try these easy to prepare, delicious and affordable recipes.
Pick up the March/April issue of The Whole Deal
in-store value guide for more good “cents” ideas and budget-friendly tips that will keep a spring in your step and money in your pocket!