Join one of our very own Whole Body team members for an insightful encore presentation about the positive impact of Vitamin Angels not only on children’s health, but also in the hearts of our team members, customers and supplier partners. Susan Oelker is Whole Foods Market’s Southwest Regional Supplement Buyer whose passion for the best products is matched only by her enthusiasm for supporting suppliers who give back to the global community.
- Vitamin Angels provides team members with an easy way to help others and fulfill their desire to create positive change through their work at Whole Foods Market.
- Finding a way to impact malnourishment can sometimes seem overwhelming, but when team members connect that all they have to do is show guests products on our shelves that donate to Vitamin Angels, it is really impactful to that team member and customer.
- Not only is it a great product for customers, it also doesn’t cost them anything additional to help these children.
- Whole Body carries the best supplements available and it’s these same nutrients that customers buy for themselves that Vitamin Angels is delivering to children in need.
- The dedication of Howard Schiffer and his team at Vitamin Angels to this global mission shows when they come out to educate team members about how we can all work together to reach these children.
- Team members in Whole Body and throughout the store are given an opportunity to share with customers that even the most basic choice of which vitamin they choose that day can support a child in need.
- It doesn’t cost any more money or any more time to make positive change happen.
- Every day, team members and customers can do this and all they need is the awareness that they can make a difference.