1. Cauliflower is an ideal crudité. Its mild flavor lets you enjoy whatever dip you like and its sturdiness will never disappoint. Break a head of cauliflower into medium-sized florets and serve with your favorite creamy dressing.
2. Steam cauliflower and puree or mash with just enough milk to make smooth for an alternative to mashed potatoes. Season with salt and pepper or add a favorite fresh herb. Here’s our recipe for Mashed Cauliflower.
3. Add small cauliflower florets to a pot of your favorite chicken or turkey soup instead of noodles.
4. Make a bright and tasty bowl of pan-steamed cauliflower with our Zesty Spiced Cauliflower recipe.
5. For a busy weeknight, try this colorful one-pot salmon and rice pilaf with cauliflower: Wild Coho Salmon with Sunshine Rice.
6. Add cauliflower florets to your favorite chili recipe or try ours for Bison Chili.
7. Sauté small cauliflower florets in olive oil with sliced garlic until golden and tender. Toss with fresh chopped thyme and a splash of lemon juice just before serving. Or, sauté in coconut oil and stir in a pinch of ground curry, cumin and ginger. Serve topped with toasted coconut.
8. Cauliflower purees to make a silky smooth soup. Simply sauté onion, garlic and cauliflower until golden. Add vegetable or chicken broth and heat to a boil, simmering until cauliflower is tender. Puree in a blender and season to taste or try our Creamy Curried Cauliflower Soup.
9. Make our Spicy Cheddar-Jack Cauliflower Dip for fall football watching!
10. Roast it! Preheat oven to 400°F and toss 1 head cauliflower, separated into florets with olive oil, salt and pepper and a teaspoon of caraway seeds. Roast until golden and tender, stirring occasionally.Tell us, what’s your favorite cauliflower creation?