Are you familiar with the Martha Stewart Living Daily Giveaway?
Each day visitors to their site can enter to win some great stuff. This month, the daily prize is a $50 Whole Foods Market Pantry Staples Stock Up.
Yeah! Awarded as a $50 Whole Foods Market gift card, winners can stock their pantries with our list of staples to keep on hand for healthier meals and a healthier budget.
Running the gamut from beans, grains and oats to broths, diced tomatoes and pasta sauce, you’ll be fully stocked and prepared to drive past that drive thru in favor of healthy meals at home. Just add some fresh ingredients and spices and you’ll have everything you need to cook 14 of our favorite recipes.
Regardless of whether you win a prize, our Pantry Stock-Up List is designed to make you a winner when it comes to fixin’ dinner.
- 1 lb black beans
- 1 lb lentils
- 1 lb quinoa
- 2 lbs brown rice
- 3 (32-oz) boxes vegetable broth
- 1 (32-oz) box chicken broth
- 1 lb rolled oats
- 2 cans cannellini beans
- 1 lb orechiette pasta
- 1 lb pasta, your favorite kind
- 1 can black beans
- 1 jar unsweetened applesauce
- 1 (32-oz) box unsweetened soymilk
- 1 (32-oz) box unsweetened almondmilk
- 1 (5-oz) can tuna
- 3 (15-oz) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 package no-oil sundried tomatoes
- 1 jar pasta sauce
Now that you have a well-stocked pantry, just add fresh ingredients, herbs and spices to be able to cook all of these recipes:
- Simple Black Bean Soup
- Beef and Quinoa Meatballs
- Zesty Quinoa with Broccoli and Cashews
- Lentil Chili
- Brown Rice with Chicken and Broccoli
- Oatmeal-Apple Pancakes
- Overnight Oatmeal
- Tuscan Tuna Salad
- Mexican Taco Stew
- Orecchiette with Broccoli Rabe, Sundried Tomatoes and White Beans
- Almond Brown Rice Pudding
- Learn to Cook: Brown Rice
- Learn to Cook: Quinoa
- Simple Oatmeal
So head on over to the Martha Stewart Living Daily Giveaway; you can enter every day of the month for a chance to win.
Please note: no magazine subscription purchase is required to enter the giveaway. If you accidentally subscribe, please email email@example.com.
Good luck and good eating!