- 1/2 pound fusilli pasta
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low-fat buttermilk or milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked until crisp and chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 4 lightly packed cups sliced romaine
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, buttermilk, mustard, garlic and salt. Add pasta and toss until coated. Add bacon, tomatoes, onion and lettuce and toss again. Serve immediately.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.