- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/3 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened white grape juice
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium tamari
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon or chives
- 1 head Boston lettuce, leaves torn
- 1 head radicchio, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup green grapes, halved
In a blender, combine cashews, grape juice, tamari and shallot and blend until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl and stir in tarragon. In a large bowl, combine lettuce, radicchio and onion and toss with about 2/3 of the dressing. Mound the mixture on a platter and top with the grapes. Dice the chicken, sprinkle it over the salad, and drizzle with the remaining dressing.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.