- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups chopped Swiss chard or kale
- 8 baby carrots, julienned
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1 scallion, finely chopped, divided
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (12-ounce) packages frozen sole fillets, thawed and patted dry
- 8 thin slices of lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
Cut a 2-foot length of parchment paper and place on a sheet pan. Spoon about 2 tablespoons vegetable mixture onto each fish fillet. Gently roll each fillet and secure with toothpicks. Arrange fillets on one half of the paper. Sprinkle with pepper, top with lemon slices and any remaining sauce. Fold paper in half and crimp edges until well sealed. Bake until fish is opaque, 12 to 18 minutes. Remove rolls and sprinkle with remaining scallions. Remove toothpicks before serving.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.