- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound ground turkey breast or thigh
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup mushroom marinara sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (15-ounce) can white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
Stir in diced tomatoes, beans, marinara sauce, chili powder, salt, cayenne, paprika and hot sauce (if using). Bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for 30 minutes to 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.