- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored, peeled and chopped
Put chicken, celery, onions and apples into a large bowl. Pour over cottage cheese mixture and stir gently to coat. Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.