- 2 large (about 1 1/2 pounds total) sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean barbecue seasoning
- 2 cups roughly chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup prepared tartar sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) package lightly breaded fish sticks
- 4 French bread or hoagie rolls
- 4 large lettuce leaves
While potatoes are baking, toss together cabbage, carrots and tartar sauce in a small bowl. Refrigerate. When potatoes have 15 minutes left to cook, prepare fish sticks according to package directions. Toast rolls and layer with lettuce, slaw and fish pieces. Serve with sweet potato fries.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.