- 2 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon prepared basil pesto
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 8 slices country style bread
- 8 mozzarella slices
- 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced thinly
Spread butter on both sides of bread slices. Place two slices of mozzarella and a couple tomato slices on one slice of bread and top with another slice of bread. Place sandwich in a skillet over medium high heat and brown each side until golden and cheese in center has melted.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.