- 4 lapsang souchong tea bags or 2 tablespoons loose tea leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 bone-in rib-eye steaks, each about 1 1/2 inches thick (about 2 1/2 pounds total)
- 1 tablespoon expeller-pressed canola oil
Meanwhile, prepare a grill or grill pan for medium-high heat cooking. Rub steaks with oil. Grill steaks, flipping halfway through, about 10 minutes total for medium-rare. Transfer steaks to a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.