- 1/2 cup garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound Russet potatoes, peeled
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 large lemons, (1 juiced, 1 cut in wedges for garnish)
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, to taste
- 2 Haddock fillets, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, to taste
Meanwhile, steam potatoes until soft, then transfer to a large bowl and mash. Put potatoes, roasted garlic, and milk into a food processor and purée. Stir in tarragon, lemon zest, 2 teaspoons of the lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
Preheat broiler. Arrange fillets in a single layer in a baking dish and cover each evenly with potato mixture. Squeeze remaining lemon juice liberally over each fillet. Broil fish for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown and opaque throughout. Serve hot, garnished with lemon wedges.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.