- 1 1/2 pound jicama, peeled
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup frozen yellow corn kernels, thawed, or 1 ear fresh corn, shucked, kernels removed
- 1/2 cup cooked black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
Add sour cream, green onions, corn, beans, parsley, vinegar, cayenne and salt and fold together to combine. Serve immediately or chill to let flavors meld.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.