- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound mixed mushrooms, finely diced
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
Add eggs and stir ingredients to combine well. Butter a loaf pan and fill with mushroom mixture. Bake for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Allow to cool before unmolding.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.