- 2 whole lobsters, thawed if frozen
- 2 tablespoons fine sea salt
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, very thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Add celery, mayonnaise, chives, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Toss to combine, then refrigerate for at least thirty minutes. Serve chilled.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.