- 1 tablespoon Kerrygold Unsalted Pure Irish Butter, melted, plus more for the dish
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, plus more for pasta water
- 1 (16-ounce) package 365 Everyday Value Extra Wide Enriched Egg Noodles
- 3 leeks, trimmed and chopped (about 2 cups)
- 3 cups shredded cooked turkey (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 (11-) container 365 Everyday Value Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 1/2 cup 365 Everyday Value Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- 2 cups reduced-fat (2%) milk
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly butter a 9x13-inch casserole dish. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until al dente, about 5 minutes. Arrange leeks in the bottom of a colander, and then drain pasta over them; transfer to a large bowl. Add turkey, milk, soup, 2 teaspoons thyme and salt. Toss well; transfer to casserole dish. Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, butter and remaining 1 teaspoon thyme and scatter over the top. Bake until hot throughout and golden brown, about 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 380 calories (70 from fat), 7g total fat, 3.5g saturated fat, 95mg cholesterol, 440mg sodium, 52g carbohydrates, (3 g dietary fiber, 5g sugar), 26g protein.