- 2 (15-ounce) cans garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/4 teaspoon pimentón (smoked paprika)
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.