- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 cups gluten-free low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup dried cherries (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
Pour in vegetable broth, salt and pepper, and bring just to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover, and cook 20 to 25 minutes or until quinoa is tender. Stir in cherries and pecans.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.